PLEASE NOTE THAT DATES AND TIMES FOR ALL AU PAIR MEETINGS CAN CHANGE DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS. I WILL DO MY BEST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ASAP IF THERE ARE ANY CHANGES
Rules for AP Meetings:
1. Be on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, it will count as a missed meeting. Please leave on time and make sure you know how to get there.
2. Au Pair Meetings are mandatory. You can miss two meetings during your year due to sickness, vacation etc. If you miss more than two meetings you are not in compliance and your au pair year can be terminated and you are responsible to pay for your flight home. If you have missed two meetings and you think that you might need to miss another meeting, please contact me ahead of time and I will try to accommodate you. If you can NOT make it to the meeting, please let me know ASAP by phone (call or text). If you know that you will go on vacation and no meeting has been planned for that month, let me know and I will try to plan around your vacation plans. You need to take part in our activity. Simply signing in and leaving is NOT an option.
3. Remember the meetings. I DO NOT send out reminder emails. Please add each meeting to your calendar as soon as it is posted (and emailed to you).
4. Guests are welcome! But please let me know if you are bringing someone so I can make sure we are all accommodated.
5. Have Fun! If you’d like to suggest a meeting, please email me and I am sure we will be able to do it.